TOASTED RAVIOLI RECIPE
Hello readers, this time I came up with a unique, simple and delicious appetizer which you can also try at home as it is very easy to make. This toasted ravioli is perfect for feeding a large number of people as it is quick to make. So, let’s get started with this mouth-watering appetizer.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS RECIPE?
- ½ (25ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 2 large eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup (30g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (120g) Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup (40g) grated Parmesan cheese
(the kind in the green can)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Favorite jarred pasta sauce
HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY TOASTED RAVIOLI?
- Put the ravioli evenly on a baking sheet and freeze till hard, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl beat together eggs and evaporated milk.
- In a separate shallow bowl add flour and set aside.
- Then in another shallow bowl put bread crumbs with cheese, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. In a small saucepan warmth sauce over mild heat till warm and keep warm, covered.
- Bring the ravioli right out of the freezer. one after the other, drop the ravioli into the egg combination, then dredge them in flour, then dunk them all over again in the egg mixture, then coat them within the breadcrumbs. Set them aside on a plate as you go.
- Pour about three inches of oil in a large pan and warmth to 350degree F or heat over medium-low to low warmth.
- With a slotted spoon lightly lower four ravioli into oil and fry, turning them every so often, till golden brown and cooked via 2 to 3 minutes. With slotted spoon transfer ravioli as fried to paper towels to drain. Return oil to 350°F before frying remaining ravioli in the same manner.
- Transfer them to a serving platter, sprinkle on the Parmesan and parsley cheese.
- Serve with warmed pasta sauce.
- 377 Calories
- 3g fat
- 5g carbohydrates
- 6g protein
- 57mg cholesterol
- 888mg sodium